THE ANGELA VINCENT AWARD
For Best Young Neurologist Investigator from the region of the World Congress of Neurology
A single award of $1000.00 will be provided.
To be considered for this award:
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract to WCN 2021.
- Applicants should be neurologists in training or early in their career, have an M.D. or equivalent medical degree, hold a post not above that of Associate Professor, and be no older than 45 years of age at the time of the 2021 WCN.
- Applicants must both reside and work in a country whose Neurology association or society is from the region of this World Congress (i.e. a member of the European Academy of Neurology); the applicant should also be a member (trainee or neurologist) of their country’s Neurology association or society.
- During abstract submission, applicants should upload their PDF CV with a supporting letter from their department chair (or equivalent).
No submission will be considered if this information is omitted.
- The winner will be chosen by a subcommittee of the WFN Education Committee based on the quality of their abstract and review of supporting documentation.
- If you have already submitted an abstract and would like to apply for this award, please log back into the system and edit your abstract accordingly.
- The deadline for submitting an abstract and your supporting documents for the Angela Vincent award for WCN 2021 is 3rd May, 2021. Application for awards is now closed.
THE ELSEVIER AWARDS
Elsevier will offer two Awards in the sum of $3,000 each to deserving abstract submitters (the first author) of the Best Clinical Paper and the Best Research Paper.
All accepted abstracts will be considered for the award. If you are a winner, you will be notified.