THE ANGELA VINCENT AWARD
For Best Young Neurologist Investigator
A single award of $1000.00 will be provided.
To be considered for this award:
- Applicants must have submitted an abstract to WCN 2023.
- Applicants should be neurologists in training or early in their career, have an M.D. or equivalent medical degree, hold a post not above that of Associate Professor, and be no older than 45 years of age at the time of the 2023 WCN.
- Applicants should also be a member (trainee or neurologist) of their country’s Neurology association or society.
- During abstract submission, applicants should upload their PDF CV with a supporting letter from their department chair (or equivalent).
No submission will be considered if this information is omitted.
- The winner will be chosen by a subcommittee of the WFN Education Committee based on the quality of their abstract and review of supporting documentation.
THE ELSEVIER AWARDS
We are pleased to announce that in 2023, Elsevier will offer 6 Awards in the sum of $1,000 each to deserving abstract submitters (the first author) of the Best 3 Clinical Papers and the Best 3 Research Papers.
All accepted abstracts will be considered for the award. If you are a winner, you will be notified by the secretariat after the review of abstracts
** Please note that the winners of these awards, as well as the Munsat Award winner, will be giving their lectures in a Free Communication session – date and time as indicated in the program.