REGISTRATION FEES (Euro):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Cannot find required Table
* Low/Lower Middle-Income Countries are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification click here to see the Country Classification data.
** Allied Health Professionals (Students/Residents/Fellows/Nurses/Physiotherapy/Speech therapy) – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
Allied Health Professionals from Low Middle countries must submit a copy of their passport in addition to the status certificate. Please make sure you have all documents during the online registration.
***Undergraduate Medical Student – status must be certified by head of department/supervising professor. An official supportive letter from the institution, signed and stamped by the head of the department/ supervising professor confirming your status as an undergraduate medical student, and a valid status ID card must accompany the registration (refers only to full-time students at time of the congress).
FEES FOR ALL CONGRESS PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
The WCN 2021 Congress will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program including:
- Open access to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their name to contact them.
- Earn CME credits attributed to the WCN 2021 virtual congress.
- Access all the e-posters. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the online Journal of the Neurological Sciences and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world through the e-poster virtual consultations.
- Join the debate. During live-streamed or recorded sessions, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Take part in the first ever virtual Tournament of Minds and compete with colleagues online.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the congress and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded – applicable to bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including August 4, 2021 – full refund
- Cancellations received between August 5 and September 20, 2021 – 50% will be refunded
- As of September 21, 2021 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For press registration, please send your press credentials for verification to the registration department at: email@example.com
Once your status has been verified, you will be registered with press registration.
WCN 2021 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 9080488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140