Submission is now closed
Bursary recipients will be notified after abstract notifications are sent, in June 2021
A limited number of bursaries , of waived registration, will be awarded to young neurologists who wish to attend the Congress.
Submission deadline is now closed.
Winners of bursaries have been notified.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Persons under the age of 35 at the start of the congress i.e. born after 5 October 1986.
- You must have submitted your abstract and the supporting documents before 3rd May, 2021 in order to be eligible for consideration. Submission is now closed.
- Applicants can be a resident of any country although developing countries are favored.
- Applicants receiving registration support from any other source will not be eligible.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A scanned copy of your passport – the page on which your personal details and photograph appear (Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth).
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of your Department, confirming your position and any study you have completed.
You will be able to upload this information during the submission process.