Bursary recipients will be notified after abstract notifications are sent, in June 2023
A limited number of bursaries , will be awarded to young neurologists who wish to attend the Congress.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
- Persons under the age of 35 at the start of the congress i.e. born after 15 October 1988.
- You must have submitted your abstract and the supporting documents before the abstract submission deadline, in order to be eligible for consideration.
- Applicants can be a resident of any country although residents from Low and lower middle-income WFN Member society countries will be given priority.
- Applicants receiving registration support from any other source will not be eligible.
- Awardees must prepare a report of their visit.
Applications must be accompanied by:
- A scanned copy of your passport – the page on which your personal details and photograph appear (Full Name, Nationality and Date of Birth).
- A letter of recommendation from the Head of your Department, confirming your position and any study you have completed.
You will be able to upload this information during the submission process.