Q: If I submit an abstract do I have to attend the congress?
A: All accepted abstracts are scheduled in the Scientific Program either as Oral or Poster presentations. It is expected that at least one author of the abstract attend the meeting to present the work and answer questions. Only abstracts of registered participants will be scheduled in the Scientific Program.
Q: I have submitted an abstract, when will I know if it has been accepted?
A: Only after all abstracts have been reviewed by the Scientific Committee will notifications be sent to the abstract submitters. Every effort is made to conclude this process within one month after the abstract submission deadline. Please refer to the Key Dates.
Q: How can I make changes to an abstract I have already submitted?
A: You may enter the Abstract Submission system with your username and password and make changes to your abstract until the submission deadline date. No abstract changes will be accepted after this date, however, you are welcome to make changes to the Poster that you will bring onsite.
Q: If my abstract is accepted, where will it be published?
A: Copies of your accepted and registered abstracts will be published on the congress website and in the online Journal of the Neurological Sciences.
Q: I am having trouble logging into the abstract submission system – my username/password is not working
A: Please try one of the following options via the abstract submission page:
1. In case you are using “Internet Explorer”, please try other internet browser e.g. “Google Chrome” or “Mozilla”
2. When you copy and paste your user name and password please make sure there is no extra space at the beginning or the end of them
3. In case your password contains the letter “O” please make sure you do not type “0” (Zero) instead the letter “O”
4. Please note that the username or ID received when registering for the congress is different to the abstract submission. Please use the abstract submission username or “create new account”
Q: I created a new account but did not receive my username?
A: Please note that the username is shown in the “Subject line” in the confirmation email received when setting up a new account.
Q: Is the congress CME accredited?
A: Once the Scientific Program has been finalized, an application for CME credits will be made. For details on the CME-CPD Accreditation and how to receive your CME/CPD Certificate, please visit the CME-CPD Accreditation page.
Q: How can I claim my CME-CPD credits after the congress?
A: You may receive your CME Certificate of Attendance after the congress. Please visit the CME-CPD Accreditation page for further details.
Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Q: How do I register for the congress?
A: In order to register for the congress, please register online.
Q: How can I pay the registration fees?
A: Payment of registration fees can be made by credit card or bank transfer. For full details please click here.
Q: Can I receive an invoice under the sponsoring Company/ Hospital’s name?
A: Yes. If you require an invoice to be issued to the sponsoring company, during the registration process you can write their billing details.
Q: Can I register for the congress without paying?
A: Yes, but your registration will be confirmed only when full payment is received.
Q: Can I register before the early fee deadline and pay later?
A: In order to benefit from the early fee registration discount, payment must be received before the deadline.
Q: Can I register onsite?
A: Yes. Onsite registration is available during the congress days.
Q: What does my registration fees include?
A: For full detailed entitlements, please check the registration page.
Q: Will I receive a confirmation letter after I have finished registering?
A: Yes. A detailed confirmation letter and receipt will be sent to you by email as soon as payment is received and registration is completed.
- Deadline – Midnight CET on 5th April 2023
- Review – April 2023
- Notification – by mid-May 2023
- Late Breaking – end June – 20th July, 2023
- Early Bird Registration Deadline – Until August 3, 2023
- Regular Fee – From August 4 2023, onwards
Registration Cancellation Policy:
- Cancellations received until and including August 4, 2023 – full refund
- Cancellations received between August 5 and September 20, 2023 – 50% will be refunded
- As of September 21, 2023