Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their e-posters via email in by end July 2021.
Abstracts allocated to E-Poster Viewing will upload their E-Poster to be available for viewing, from the start of the meeting, in the e-poster gallery on the virtual platform (no dedicated session time).
Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the E-Poster Gallery.
Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 16th September, 2021
Prepare your E-Poster
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: > 11
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
Recording your MP3 Audio file (MP3 only)
For instructions on how to record a short 5min or less audio file for your ePoster, please click here.
**Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your e-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenters email address) by clicking the envelope icon.
By uploading your E-Poster and audio file, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the Congress website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the Virtual Congress.