Join the #MyItalianWCN Photo Contest and win FREE registration for WCN 2023 in Montreal!
Even though WCN 2021 is taking place online, we are determined to deliver an immersive interactive experience with a special Italian flavor to you. The country, famed for its art, monuments and tasty food, has left a large cultural heritage and has an inescapable worldwide presence.
Therefore, we would like to enhance your Italian experience during WCN 2021 and invite you to join our Italian-themed Photo Contest.
- Take a photo that captures the essence of the XXV World Congress of Neurology and includes an Italian element of your choice. Show us your espresso, cappuccino, home-cooked pasta or pizza, Italian view, or anything that symbolizes the country and its culture.
- Post/Tweet your photo on Facebook or Twitter using the #MyItalianWCN and #WCN2021 hashtags.
- Photos can include individuals, groups etc.*
- You can post as many photos as you like. Only one photo will be selected at the end of every congress day.
- To be valid, all entries must be received by Thursday, October 7, 19:00 pm CET. Make sure your social media profile is public.
- Winners will be announced on social media in the morning following every congress day.
*The name of the person submitting the photo will be the name entered into the contest.
The contest is open to all those who have registered and paid in full to attend WCN 2021.
The winning photos will be selected by our committee of judges from the WFN.
- As the Photograph Submitter, you warrant and represent that you are the sole owner or have the rights of all the information and content (“Content”) provided to the World Federation of Neurologu and Kenes Group (Hereafter: “The Organisers”). The publication of the photo does not infringe any third-party rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights.
- As the Photograph Submitter, I grant the Organisers a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable nonexclusive license to display the submitted photo at the XXV World Congress of Neurology and share the submitted photo on the event channels by quoting the name of the author.
- By entering the contest, all participants agree, if necessary, to have their name and/or picture used for promotional purposes free of charge.
- By entering the contest, you attest to your eligibility as outlined in the contest rules and release the World Federation of Neurology and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, from all liability for any damage or loss arising from participation in this contest or from the awarding, acceptance or use of the prize.
- The prize shall be accepted as is and may not be exchanged for an amount of money.
- The World Federation of Neurology and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, reserve the right to substitute a prize or prize component with another of comparable value.
- Refusal to accept the prize releases the World Federation of Neurology and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, of any liability and obligation toward the winner.
- The World Federation of Neurology and Kenes Group, as well as their respective directors, officers and employees, shall assume no liability whatsoever for any situation in which their inability to act results from an event or situation unforeseeable or beyond their control, including a strike, lockout or any other labor dispute at their location or the locations of the organizations and businesses whose services are used to hold this contest.
- By entering this contest, all participants agree to abide by the contest rules as stated above, including any amendment applied by the World Federation of Neurology and Kenes Group.
- Winners will be announced every morning – respectively on 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 October, 2021. The winners will be contacted via social media.