Please note that everyone with an accepted Poster may present a paper poster Onsite as well as upload an ePoster to the Virtual Platform.
In order to facilitate the correct numbers of board onsite, there will be a very strict deadline to confirm that you are able to travel to Montreal and present a paper poster onsite. Poster Presenters will be sent an e-mail about this at the end of July 2023.
**Please note: Onsite Paper Posters are Portrait and ePosters are Landscape
Online ePoster Guidelines
Presenters will receive a dedicated link to upload their e-posters via email in August 2023.
Abstracts allocated to ePoster Viewing will upload their ePoster to be available for viewing, from the start of the meeting, in the ePoster gallery on the virtual platform (no dedicated session time).
Only posters of registered participants will be displayed in the Journal, ePoster Gallery or be available to present onsite.
Deadline for uploading your ePoster: September 2023 (exact date to be advised in your upload letter.
Prepare your ePoster
Technical specification for E-Poster preparation
Please submit your E-Poster as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF file – 1 page is recommended
- Orientation: Please create your document in PowerPoint in Landscape Layout 16×9 and Save it as a PDF file
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica
- Font size: > 11
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and embedded videos are not permitted
- Images and tables: at least 200 dpi. Good picture quality is essential.
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers. Only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
- If you wish, you may use a template that can be downloaded HERE
**Please note that you may NOT save the file name with any characters or symbols – only letters and numbers and no spaces in the file name.
By following the guidelines, you will ensure your e-poster is displayed correctly. Without following these instructions your e-Poster will be unable to be uploaded.
Messaging E-Poster presenters
Within the platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenter’s email address) by clicking the envelope icon.
By uploading your ePoster, you agree to having it published in the official Congress publications and on the Congress website, virtual platform and society website for the duration of 3 months following the Congress
For questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Onsite Paper Poster Guidelines
- Posters will be presented in x2 Shifts:
Shift 1: Sunday, October 15, 2023 (Mounting from 09:00)– Monday, October 16, 2023 (Dismounting from 17:00)
Shift 2: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 (Mounting from 08:00) – Wednesday, October 18, 2023 (Dismounting from 17:00)
- Please stand at your Poster during the morning coffee and lunch breaks on the day of your shift.
- You will be sent an e-mail a few days before the congress with your Poster Board #. In addition there will be a Poster Helpdesk onsite to check your board #.
- Poster Boards will be located in the Exhibition Area
- Posters not removed at the end of your shift, will be removed by the Helpdesk Team and we will not take responsibility for these.
The dimensions of the poster board are PORTRAIT style. It is suggested that your poster will be 90 cm wide by 120 cm tall.
Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
Double sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.