Get Noticed: Tips & Resources
Get noticed at the virtual WCN 2021, boost engagement with your research and make an impression on your colleagues on social media.
Below you will find our tips and resources to get you started!
Social Media Tips
Suggested ways to share information about WCN 2021 with your network:
- Live tweet from sessions, meetings and the exhibition. Be sure to mention @wfneurology and use the hashtag #WCN2021.
- Retweet and repost live coverage coming from the Congress’ official accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Post photos and mention @wfneurology and use the hashtag #WCN2021. You can also like and retweet/reshare our posts with your friends and followers.
- Take a great selfie, while enjoying the Congress Sessions, and post it as a Story with #WCN2021.
- Watch and share WCN2021 YouTube videos.
Social Media Resources
Choose from a variety of pre-set messages for different platforms or customize your own promo image. The following examples are ready to be used in your channels. Feel free to edit these and write your own posts/tweets. Don’t forget to share pictures of your attendance from WCN 2021!
Please, add your name, session or a poster title, date and time of presentation to the templates below.
- Recommended font: Marianina FY Reg, Marianina FY Medium and Marianina FY Bold.
- Recommended colors:
Hashtags are searchable and help connect users within related conversations. They could be a valuable resource for clinicians, researchers and patients. We highly encourage the use of hashtags but recommend adding no more than three per tweet or post. The official event hashtag is #WCN2021 and it should be used in all posts relating to this year’s congress!
In addition to #WCN2021, you can use 1-2 additional hashtags depending on the topic of your post/tweet, i.e.: