REGISTRATION FEES (USD)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
|Registration Category||Early rate|
Until July 25, 2023
From July 26 - September 26, 2023
From September 27, 2023
|IN-PERSON (Onsite) Participation|
|Full Participants High income**||$ 770||$ 880||$ 990|
|Full Participant Middle Income Countries**||$ 450||$ 500||$ 600|
|Full Participant Low Income Countries**||$ 160||$ 160||$ 160|
|Allied Health Professionals||$ 450||$ 450||$ 550|
|Allied Health Professionals Low & Lower-middle income countries**||$ 350||$ 350||$ 400|
|Residents/Fellows*||$ 450||$ 450||$ 550|
|Residents/Fellows* Low & Lower-middle income countries**||$ 350||$ 350||$ 400|
|Student*||$ 200||$ 200||$ 250|
|Students* Low & Lower-middle income countries**||$ 100||$ 100||$ 150|
|ONLINE (Virtual) Participation Only|
|Full Participant||$ 400||$ 400||$ 450|
|Full Participant Low & Lower-middle income countries||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100|
|Residents/Fellows*||$ 300||$ 300||$ 350|
|Residents/Fellows* Low & Lower-middle income countries**||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100|
|Allied Health Professionals||$ 300||$ 300||$ 350|
|Allied Health Professionals Low & Lower-middle income countries**||$ 100||$ 100||$ 100|
* Countries – are defined according to the World Bank Country Classification click here to see the Country Classification data.
** Allied Health Professionals (Students/Residents/Fellows/Nurses/Physiotherapy/Speech therapy) – status must be certified – An official supportive letter from the institution, signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid status ID card must accompany the registration.
Allied Health Professionals from Low Middle countries must submit a copy of their passport in addition to the status certificate. Please make sure you have all documents during the online registration.
In-Person (Onsite) congress Package for Participants
The WCN 2023 Congress will offer you a full hybrid experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the congress including:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Printed material of the congress
- An invitation to the Welcome Reception
- Entrance to the Exhibition and Poster Area
- Congress refreshments as per breaks indicated in the program
- Open access to the WCN 23 Virtual Platform where participants will be able to view presentations and session recordings whenever and wherever they choose during the congress days, virtually network with colleagues and access e-posters.
Online (Virtual) congress Package for Participants
The WCN 23 congress will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the program including:
- Open access to presentations and session recordings. Create your own schedule, and attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever you choose during the congress days.
- Network with colleagues. Browse a list of participants and click on their names to contact them.
- Access all the e-posters.
- Join the debate. During live-streamed or recorded sessions, participate in live conversations with delegates from all over the world.
- Visit the virtual exhibition hall. Journey through the exhibition booths, explore the displayed materials, contact exhibitors directly, and chat with other visitors.
Payment of registration fees (in USD) can be made as follows:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 USD handling fee is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the congress and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at the source in addition to the registration fees.
Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the congress account on time.
REGISTRATION CATEGORY CONVERSION POLICY
Up to the 26 September 2023 you will be able to change your registration category at no charge. For example, if you registered to attend in person at Montreal, you will be able to change your registration category to ‘online’ and receive a refund of the difference in fees. Please note that when changing your registration category, the fee that will apply will be based on the registration fee and category applicable at the time the change is made.
As of the 27 September 2023 there will be no refunds for changing your registration category. Should you wish to upgrade your registration from ‘online’ to an ‘in-person’ attendance, you will be required to pay the difference applicable based on the registration fee and category at the time the change is made.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, the bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to bank Transfer payments only.
- Cancellations received until and including July 24, 2023 – full refund
- Cancellations received between July 25 and September 26, 2023 – 50% will be refunded
- As of September 27, 2023 – no refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants and more) please contact the registration department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For press registration, please send your press credentials for verification to the registration department at: email@example.com
Once your status has been verified, you will be registered with press registration.
WCN 2023 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 9080488
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140