What to expect
The XXV World Congress of Neurology will be the first-ever WCN to take place entirely online and it will be a one to remember!
At the Virtual WCN 2021 we will connect, share and learn:
- Immersive and personalized virtual experience: You will enjoy a fully personalized, interactive virtual platform with a unique Italian flavor. Take part in all scientific sessions, oral presentations, view e-posters, and join live debates.
- Watch scientific sessions live and on-demand: We have prepared an exceptionally exciting and diverse scientific program. You will be able to join live sessions and interact with speakers, as well as access content on-demand whenever and wherever you want for up to 3 months after the congress.
- Earn 35 European CME credits (ECMEC): Participate in the scientific program and be eligible to receive CME credits.
- Network with your peers: This WCN 2021 Virtual Congress will give you a chance to engage with and learn from world-renowned international practitioners, researchers and professionals. Join chats and video groups, send questions to presenters, and of course, connect via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Visit the Virtual Exhibition Hall: Discover the latest developments from the industry at the booths and speak directly with organization/company representatives.
- Discover Rome virtually: Get a taste of The Eternal City with our special virtual tours around some of its most famous monuments.
- Advance your knowledge: Access the latest scientific information and contribute to the field of neurology from the comfort and safety of your own home.
0 Regional Symposia
0 Free Communication
0 Teaching Courses
0 Scientific Sessions
0 Invited Speakers
WCN 2021: What to expect
WCN 2021: Speaker Highlights
The XXV World Congress of Neurology speakers introduce the 2021 program and highlights you can look forward to: